Friday, October 14, 2011

[CE] Bhutan celebrates royal wedding


I choose to write about this current event because I'm actually a big fan of royal weddings.
You can see in the video that people from Bhutan have a totaly different way to celebrate their weddings. Clothes, traditions and the whole ceremony is different.
The King saw his future wife when he was 17. At that time she was 7 and I think it was kind of weird for him to see his wife when he was so young.
Honestly I'm against previewed weddings because I think people should choose their own partner because they have to live with each other at the end, not the person who matches the couple.
On the video both of them don't look very in love and that is missing. Smaller ceremonies are maybe not so big and decorated nice but it has a natural beauty because you can really see that the couple loves each other and that's actually the reason why people should get married.

I think its very cute that all the people are rushing to congrate the royal couple for their wedding.
It's always a big event in the whole country when the royal couple gets marry but I think it's not very fun for the couple. They are very stressed because a whole nation is looking at them and all the videocameras are there. The King's wife doesn't look very happy and I think that's too bad. Actually it should be her special day but she doesn't get the chance to enjoy it because all the people are staring on them.
For example at the royal wedding in England, people were talking about the royal kiss and I think you can not enjoy at all the moment were you get married when everybody is just waiting to see a mistake to have new gossip to talk about.








No comments:

Post a Comment