Friday, October 21, 2011

[FREE] My future plans

I think the 'future plans' topic is always a huge subject to talk about. How should my future look like? I think that is always one of the most difficult questions because to decide how I want to spend my life is kind of complicated.
It should be a mixture of our dream and a realistic job. It's not always the best idea to pursue our dream job because with certain works, earning money is easier, as with others.

In Luxembourg you decide a direction kind of early because after the 4th year of highschool, you have to choose a 'section'. A, B, C, D, E, F or G
At the moment I'm thinking to take the C-Section. It is for science subjects like Biologie, Chemistry and Physics. I have the advantage that my strengths are kind of the same than my interests so it allows me to realize my dream job.

I'm interested in Medecine but I know that to study it takes a very long time and it's hard, very hard. In Europe, they make big selections at Universities, so they only take the people with the best grades. I don't know if I'm strong enough to get on well with that pressure for all these years.

When I would decide to study Medecine I would be finish with my studies when I'm around 30 years old. One the one side is it kind of late to have children. One the other side, is it only the beginning when you want to make a career as a doctor so 30 would be the earliest possibility to raise children.

It is a very difficult question and at the moment I decided to look forward step by step and everything what's coming when I'm 30, I won't think about these questions right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment